DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Friday 12 December 2014

HE WAS MY DADDY VIDEOS, WATCH PROPHET WALTER MASOCHA BEING RECIEVED BY CHURCH MEMBERS

FREAKY FRIDAY AGAPE VIDEO EXCLUSIVE...

Its exactly two years today since the 12-12-12 Agape Conference where Prophet Masocha told his congregation that they were going to hear the voice of God, see flying angels, people would float in the air and other bizarre things of that sort. People came in anticipation, I remember my then friend Vanessa writing on her Facebook wall that this was going to be one of the most historical days in human history, so to an Agape member this day 12-12-12 was a big deal allright. Church members pulled their children out of school. Members fasted for 40 days, including children. Well, despite all the hype and anticipation, NOTHING happened. Not even one thing folks, not even one angel appeared in the sky, it was embarrassing to say the least. Pathetic being an understatement. 

Well today is the 2nd Anniversary of 12-12-12. I thought I would do a video recording for those who have been delivered from this cult and the clutches of Walter Masocha. Unfortunately the volume is very poor on the video, try listening to the video with good quality earphones, it may help. I recorded this video this morning. I will be uploading more videos of Dr Walter Masocha in church doing his thing, including pushing children to the floor and holding a knife to a young girl saying people should die for him, its all shocking, but its coming. I want people to see for themselves and judge who really is the mentally disturbed one, Jean or Prophet Walter Masocha, yall be the judge of that one. I have all the evidence. And Agape is NOT getting these videos removed from You Tube. These videos are my videos, my property, recorded for public, and I am going to show them to the world. This one today is just the INTRODUCTION. Be blessed dear readers...

By the way Nino will be on BBC MERSEYSIDE on Sunday 14th December 8:45pm for his UK Album Premier of OH HOLY NIGHT. Its going to be EPIC join in and listen




So Nino wore leopard print the last time he was singing on BBC, and today I was in a leopardy mood in support of my baby, those who know me know I love love love anything with leopard print I cant get enough of it xxx



I shaved my hair off after leaving Agape, it was my way of mourning, a year later my hair has grown again, I love my Afro....

PS; I will be doing video recordings every Friday, these videos will be our own Freaky Friday shows, lol. Stay tuned for the next Freaky Friday Agape Video...

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg! I have never been to Agape went to Zaoga but this is too much woo. Baba Guti never received this worship nothing to this level. What is a coffin doing in church this is shocking. Izvi zvinotyisa izvi we are in the last days for sure. Keep the videos coming Jean.

Anonymous said...

You clearly see its not a coffin. If you spent more time reading your bible than following Jean you would know wht the ark of the covenant was. It is biblcal and thats what that is. I dont go to Agape but in my church which is pentecoatsal we do use the ark of the covenant its nothing new. I think Jean is trying to kill too many stones with one stone, this blog has been taken over by her so called boyfriend when I initially thought this was about her fighting abuse. smh.

Anonymous said...

I think it's nice to put a bit if this and that in the fight against abuse. Jean is a writer, I am actually being encouraged to see her moving on. There is life apparently after Agape. God bless you Jean

Anonymous said...

No dear its not there is Life after Agape...but LIFE IS AFTER AGAPE! We just have to look at Jean to see that.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Life is after Agape.

Anonymous said...

hahaha to think I too was a sheep that followed the black ram! no more no more - I give thanks and praises to Jesus who set me free........

Anonymous said...

Agape needs to be closed down once. Too many things are wrong in this cult.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha Jean you are very funny in da video. Love the idea of you taking over the video. You look like a star have never seen a woman more beautiful than you. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

It's everywhere !!!

" Spirit Embassy church founder Eubert Madzanire(aka Angel) has been taken to court over allegedly swindling a Harare man his $300,000 expensive bentley car.

The man, Mr Mr Ndabazinengi Shava, a businessman, is demanding his bentley donated to the prophet on the promise that he would reap threefold and yet a year later, he is “still the same and nothing has happened.”

Shava through his lawyers Chinyama and Partners, filed summons at the High Court seeking the immediate release of the black Bentley registration number ACO1759.

He also seeks an order declaring him the legitimate owner of the vehicle.

According to the plaintiff’s declaration, Angel last year convinced Mr Shava to surrender the vehicle as a way of sowing a seed into his life.

- See more at: http://www.zimeye.com/eubert-angel-swindled-me-300000-businessman/#sthash.G8wJTChX.dpuf

Anonymous said...

Zvakaoma!!!

Anonymous said...

I look back too and thank the living God for such favour. We were delivered and it's his grace and mercy! God loves us and we should pray for those who need to be set free now. I am pretty sure someone prayed for us too.

Anonymous said...

Yah rokwe renyu remavara embada rinoita amai, dai makatora mumwe mufananidzo makatenderera ka

Anonymous said...

Wow Nino does have a powerful voice Jean. You both look like models women be hating on you Jean for winning him. Share with your followers how you two met it can only be God. Is he the father of your baby? I am not asking maliciously I understand you recently had a baby few weeks ago. You look amazing for a mother of 4 by the way. Jean if anything you are a role model to women, am not ashamed to say you are my hero would love the honor of meeting you one day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean , I know you are multitasking and I think you are amazing . 4 kids, Artist, writing and still looking so good. I would like to suggest 2 recordings a week since trial will start soon. I think the world need to see and hear more from Masocha mserufu. Then the law and people will see you were telling truth all along, or at least they can judge for themselves .

Anonymous said...

Tichakunda Chiriseri God will punish you for what you have made mwana wedu Farayi go through. You know you married a good wife and decided to abandon her which led to this. Funny enough you had visited her the night before wakamuitei Fari chakaita apinduke kuita zvaakaita. We pray a true God kwedu and God is going to fight for us. Tichakunda sezita rako.

Anonymous said...

Oh God, what did Chiriseri say to Farai? What did he bring from Masocha? Tell the truth, God knows you are in a spell , just let the family know. Masocha is dangerous to be around, it's sad.

Anonymous said...

for me - I do think the whole church you need to have hiv test - all the lot of you . even thnose not sexually active - the amount of infidelity in this church is unparalled

Anonymous said...

God have mercy

Anonymous said...

Akomana

Anonymous said...

A ndazvitadza wena

Anonymous said...

You don't know what she has done to the church she is disgusting I have never been more disused in my she is a crazy evil wich