DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Walter Masocha Trial moved to April as case is too big for Alloa Sherrif Court


  • Walter Masocha attended Alloa Sheriff court in Scotland yesterday on 30 December 2014 and pleaded not guilty to several charges of sexual assault on women and teenage girls
  • Charges include being massaged naked by girls as young as 12
  • Alloa Court could only accommodate 5 days of the trial as it is a smaller Court
  • Crown Prosecution asked for 8 days as their evidence is too much to give in 5 days
  • Trial was then transferred to Falkirk Sherrif Court which handles bigger cases
  • Walter Masocha trial is therefore beginning in April 2015

 I stood at Falkirk Police Station after Walter Masocha was arrested in February 2014 spending 4 days behind bars. I had this photograph taken as a reminder that the journey of justice is often long and difficult but in the end justice always prevails.

Dear readers, I know the whole world was waiting for this moment, the Walter Masocha Trial. It was set to begin in January at Alloa Sherrif Court, however as Prophet Masocha pleaded innocent to all the charges against him, it meant the Crown Prosecution was now set to begin giving their evidence. Alloa being a smaller Court could only accommodate 5 days for the Masocha Trial.  That meant the Prosecution had 5 days to give their evidence. The prosecution could not possibly present their case against Walter Masocha in 5 days and requested 8 days. As a result the case was transferred to Falkirk Sheriff Court, a court that accommodates bigger Trials and cases. Falkirk is also where Dr Masocha was arrested in February 2014 and spent 4 days behind custody. The case is therefore too big to be handled in Alloa. It all began in Falkirk, and in April it shall all end in Falkirk.  

Please continue to pray for the victims as the three months wait will not be easy, this trail will bring a closure to this very horrifying ordeal, and allow victims to move on with their lives. Thank you to everyone who sent me messages of prayers and support. I treasure each message of support during this difficult time. 





21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jean I have been scared to come forward , I think I want to speak to someone , I think the prosecution should hear my story . Ndoita sei?

Anonymous said...

Evil prevail because people like you are scared to come forward. By not coming forward you actually become part of the problem. I urge you to get in touch with Jean or Debbie to tell your story or just visit any police station closer to you. We can't afford any day longer with people like Masocha walking our streets.

Masocha pleading not guilty, my foot! The day of reckoning is coming. For wasting the court's time a few more years will be added. He should be showing remorse and not try to be smart. Well, Dr Ian McHardy said he hired the best legal team using church resources to defend Masocha. We shall see. A fly that follows a coffin will be buried with it.

Jean Gasho said...

My sister if you are real please contact me via email or inbox me on Facebook. By coming forward you are saving many girls and women from pain and scars that will take a lifetime to heal. Think of Farai Chiriseri's little boy. Its not only about the sexual abuse, lives and families are being destroyed. Marriages are still being broken as we speak. Ruth has been given someone else husband as we speak. People's lives are at stake. Please think of the children being caught in this evil web. Children's lives are in danger. I urge you to talk to me privately your identity will not be revealed.
You will give your evidence to the police via video recording. You will not face Masocha in court dear. Dont be scared. You will be protected. I will take time to even go with you to the police privately. You will be okay, this will even be the first step to healing. This will help you move on and not blame yourself. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Jean x

Anonymous said...

The trial being moved means pane nyaya apa. Masocha pleading not guilty, saka arikutofunga kuti ane chanzi nhayi? god of Agape where are you? god of Agape? god of Walter? Ziii
Akarara god of Walter Masocha? Kana sign yekuti god uyu anonzwa. Vana vasara veAgape vhurai meso zvinhu zvisati zvaipa. Mapiwa three months to flee this demonic cult, varikusara varimo before April shamu icharohwa Walter muchainzwawo. Agape has not seen 2015, vachapinda nayo in 2015 pindai at own risk. Tatenda.

Anonymous said...

Iwe listen - Agape is a church of God and the kingdom of God should keep growing. Masocha should and will be locked up .Masocha was evil but that does not mean everyone in agape is bad . The other people who bullied Jean were acting under the influence of masocha and once he is removed they will see their bad ways and may reform
A new leader will be born out of this -who can take Agape forward with the right mentality
The founder of my church was involved in sexual abuse for your man , misappropriation of funds , generally bulling- he is gone we have a new leader who is completely in line with the principles of the bible
The saints of Agape need our prayers that they get true good leadership which guide them forward
At times living your church is not the answer as where do you go ? what if the same happens at your new church. The best solution is for us to pray for our brother and sisters remaining in agape that they are blessed with good strong leadership who take them through a healing process , realise that some of their practise was wrong. All leaders are DBS checked and bulling and harassment , whistle blowing policies are in place .
In my church once the fonder was removed it was clear most of the pastoral and leadership team where generally bulling congregants . A lot of bridge building and healing and praying over a period of 6- 8 months happened
Now we are a vibrant church growing again and am glad I did not leave .
Things changed ie more accountability - board of trustees,etc
Our God is a God of wonders - maybe Jean will go back and help with the reforms
The fight is not for Agape to fold but to root out the evil in Agape - Masocha
And trust me once he is removed the next level leadership will know that their practise was wrong but could not speak out like the many women who were abused

Anonymous said...

where can I have the new dates as I have to take a/l and book hotel to attend court

Anonymous said...

Masocha is SICK. He won't get away with this because he will certainly do it again and again. He needs deliverance. He needs help.
May God stop him from hurting vulnerable people.

Anonymous said...

Agape website rave dongo kikikiki

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 23:11
You have raised good points and its not a bad idea for another leader to take over Agape. The only problem we seem to have is that Agape is a personalized vision everything is Walter Walter Walter. How will the new leader fit into the personalized vision. So its fair to conclude that the Vision is now dead. Some are still hanging on to a dead church, like a mother whose lost her baby and doesn't want to believe the baby is dead. The church is now in denial, hanging on to the dead vision. Come April it will then sink in that the church is now officially dead. Then they have to go through the burial and mourning. I just hope some dont commit suicide in the aftermath of this saga. The signs are already there.

Anonymous said...

Good points raised that border on simplistic thinking and a failure to understand that the reason why things have gotten this bad is because there is serious short supply of a leadership that is true and serious. The reason why it took Agape leadership4 months to issue a statement about the blog is quite illustrative. If the Lord does not build, we labour in vain. What vision are we talking about here? Was the Masocha vision from God? Agape is a private business wholly owned by Masocha and Judith. Agape will not survive beyond the incarceration of Masocha.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 23:12 on 31- Dec-2014, I'm sure Masocha will announce the trial dates at Church on Sunday 4/1/2015 and publish all dates on the website in the spirit of trasparency and honesty.

Anonymous said...

God have mercy on Aging apes of this cult u so got thicker and thicker as Jean fought u devil worshiping pricks and yeah she WON....VIVA JUSTICE I KNEW THIS GUY WAS FRAUD WHEN I WENT WITH MY MUM TO A CONFERENCE MARKET (DONCASTER) WERE HE FLOODED THE ROOM WITH HIS BRANDED MERCHANDISE ......SELLING WATER LOOOL

Anonymous said...

Agape Agape what!!! Satanism

Anonymous said...

http://www.zimeye.com/video-latest-on-pastor-walter-masocha-sexual-assault-trial/

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jean for being the whistle blower. Thank you so much. It may be a good idea to have the court ask the various satelites if they have people abused so a private and proper channel established for the victims to report without fear of being identified before the trial begins. I am one of those who want to report abuse. I now know I have been abused when I look back. At the time when it was happening I thought I was his favorite lady but now I relaize it was brain washing and abuse. I am a grown woman and one would think I had enough sense to know but I was blind but now I see.
Please create a proper channel for us to report our cases. Would we have to hire a lawyer to represent us or there is one lawyer for all the cases filed?

Anonymous said...

Proper channel is to go to any police and report.

Anonymous said...

Baba Ava vakafita kunge vanoraper vacheche. Ngavauye kwatiri isu takaja shonga.

Anonymous said...

Baba Ava vakafita kunge vanoraper vacheche. Ngavauye kwatiri isu takaja shonga.

Anonymous said...

Inga

Anonymous said...

Aiwa you forgot it's a cult! In Zimbabwe all who are HIV positive are to sleep with young virgins for the HIV to go. Saka, Walter is following wizard's direction. Judith for all I know does not allow Walter to touch

Anonymous said...

Walter preaches to the saints that some of you women should open your legs and let the man have his 2 minutes fun! What a preaching really. No wonder his leaders are perverted as well. If there was anyone abused or harassed by leadership including second wife or third wife to Walter step forward and go to the police. I believe that some saints were abused by leaders under the instruction of Walter. Report it!