DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Thursday 17 September 2015

Matters Of The Heart - In My Little Kitchen

Jean's Kitchen Prayer

You took away my old kitchen 
As I cried tears of blood
But it was too cold and rusty 
No matter how I tried to warm it 
The fire would always die 

But when I thought I could never cook again
You gave me a new little kitchen 
Filled with hearts, flowers and plants
Where the fire never burns out
The love never runs dry 

Oh bless my little kitchen Lord 
Let it be a monument of grace 
When I do my work 
Wash pots and pans and cook 
Write blogs, design clothes and draw
Bless the fruits of my hands 

Let my recipes be filled with dreams 
Let the value of my dreams shine 
It may be a humble kitchen 
But in it history is made 
I am home in my kitchen 
Where I have learnt to love again 


Yep, that just about sums it up, 18 months ago I was homeless after Walter Masocha and my ex husband evicted me from my house. God was good to me and my children and He gave us a new home where we started afresh, even the furniture. God indeed took away the old house, the kitchen was tiny, cold and uninviting, I never treasured it or spent time in it. It was rather a reflection of my heart, how sad and unhappy I was in the marriage, though I thought I was happy, because I didn't know any better. 

Today in this kitchen I laugh a lot. Some of the rules in our house are -  love life, live long and laugh out loud, a lot... I had never laughed in my life the way I laugh today, Nino makes me cry with laughter. Dreams are achieved in my kitchen, because home is where the heart is. This kitchen is spacious, its airy and its colorful, oozing green and orange, my favorite colors. My whole personality is in this kitchen. Its a breath of fresh air, and I always feel encouraged when I am with my children at home. 

I don't mean this in a rude way but the truth of the matter is ALL Agape members (that I knew personally) sadly live in houses that are run down. One member lived in a house where you could see the toilet through the kitchen roof, yet she was giving her hard earned live in money to Walter Masocha. Another family had a council house kitchen that had no cupboards yet they were fighting to buy Walter Masocha Egyptian cotton sheets and flight tickets. Its a sad reality but I am just grateful that I have a kitchen full of food and love, something that you may not find in an Agaped child kitchen..,

 It takes hands to build a house but it takes hearts to build a home


Nino and Nakai doing their thing....its always in the kitchen

My boys love to draw, even when the shopping is still on the floor!

Orange and green...

I have a thing for wooden hearts, this handmade heart wooden mirror is the focal point of my kitchen 

I love my traditional whistling kettle...I have said goodbye to electric jugs lol 

Home is where the heart is...

My plant on the corner is doing really well...

Oops...the old house...the one I lost...guess the coldness speaks for itself 


Hope you enjoy my home made video (literally)

In Other News

I feel so honored to have designed a gown for one of the models of Miss Pride Of Africa 2015. Antonia is a beautiful amazing woman with a pure heart. She is one strong woman with a heart for people. I cant wait to see her on the runway wearing Just Jean gown and I believe this Pride Of Africa Crown belongs to her as she represents Gambia...Go Antonia Go!



In Other Other News 

Agape fraudster Faith Domingo Nechironga 

It came as no surprise that AGAPE Church member and spiritual daughter of sex offender Walter Masocha has been found guilty of running a holiday and passport application pyramid scheme that has alledgedly fleeced over £ 14000 and £5400 respectively from unsuspecting victims within 8 weeks. Read full story here . Faith Nechironga continues to deny the allegations and shows no remorse over the pain and loss she caused her unsuspecting victims, even though none of them have received their money back. Faith Nechironga is responsible for booking Walter Masocha's luxury holidays and collecting money from poor church members to sponsor Walter Masocha's holidays. Faith who had been so excited about being nominated for Zimbabwe International Women Awards Business Woman Of The Year for running a travel Agency has now been stripped off from the category. I guess there is Justice at the end of the tunnel. 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahha! Very interesting post Jean.I just cant stop laughing. Well your kitchen is beautiful actually. Keep going

Anonymous said...

Ha ha the last issue left me laughing though .. then theres seeing her toilet through the kitchen roof ... l bet they are surprised why lighting hasn't struck you vana "touch not the anointed " (with snake oil by someone's wife on the err members). I love your kitchen colors Jean

Anonymous said...

WARNING TO EX AGAPE members.

*Please Check your closet and dispose anything that has a connection with Masocha. He can connect with anything that belongs to him. He attacks people with 3things or items. The number 3 is his weapon. Walter can manipulate the mind and makes you indecisive and confused always if you are under his spell. Your closest friends might alert you about the change of behavior but you will struggle to believe it and can even destroy your relationship or marriages. If you are feeling that way, please seek for deliverance from a true man of God

*Also Pray over everything you receive as a Gift from friends, relatives etc.

*Most marriages or Unions are/were arranged spiritually by Masocha so if you are in relationship and things are not going on well, please seek the Lord to break the spell. Especially if your marriage was ordained by Masocha.

Your eyes will you see the rewards of the Wicked.

Anonymous said...

Kitchen yakanaka zvayo but it's not really yours is it Jean