DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Matters Of The Heart: Highway To Success

It was really a phenomenal weekend for me.  I did things I have have never done before, I performed my poem in a place I never dreamed of. I stretched my wings to fly in storms I never thought I could. And the messages of support I am receiving from my followers and loved ones are so heartfelt. The weekend was double blessings in our household as Nino won Best International Artist at PGM Awards 2015. A beautiful end to Black History Month as Nino is the first black Opera singer from Ghana.  I am ever so proud of him! 




 A number of people have asked for a copy of the Re-introduction Of The Chosen Women...and instead of sending people personal copies, here is the poem and I hope it blesses you all. 

Re-introduction Of The Chosen Women By Jean Gasho 



Unveiled
(This is dedicated to all women who have been abused and betrayed by the men who controlled their future.)

She was abused and used, and yearned for justice
She was a fighter and a woman of courage
She wanted to protect what was rightfully hers
She took a risk and claimed her destiny
Betrayed by the men who controlled her future
She fought for her right to believe in a loving God
By her bravery she preserved the Tribe of Judah
Allow me somebody, to reintroduce
A woman of courage who never gave up
Tamar

Unashamed
(This is dedicated to all women with past mistakes who think their history has power to shape their future)

She was like Rapunzel, waiting for her escape
Up in a tower on city walls of Jericho, she sold her body
She was a strong willed woman, who believed her redemption was nigh
It only took one day, the day she had been waiting for
Two Hebrew spies touched her heart
And she professed her faith in an unseen God
She moved the heart of God,
So much she is a hero of faith in Hebrews 11
Allow me somebody, to reintroduce
A woman of great faith
Rahab


Unshaken
(This is dedicated to all women who give up everything to follow their faith, expecting nothing in return)

She was a woman of Moab, a foreigner
She gave up her home, her family, her future
To love a woman who had given her a husband
Your people shall be my people, your God my God
Her worth was far above rubies
Better to her mother in law than 10 sons
Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing
But a woman who fears the Lord she shall be praised
She gave up everything expecting nothing
And God honoured her
Allow me somebody, to reintroduce
A woman of virtue
Ruth

Unspoken
(This is dedicated to all women who have made that one mistake that will mar their reputation for the rest of their lives)

She made a mistake that cost her reputation
She was an adulteress, and she deserved to be stoned to death
A woman who was never meant to wear royal robes
But her beauty stirred the passion of a King
Her pain moved the heart of God
She became the beloved wife of the King
The mother of the wisest man who ever lived
Her son honoured her and gave her a throne
Allow me somebody to reintroduce
A woman of unmerited grace
Bathsheba


Unafraid
(This is dedicated to all women who have dreams that seems impossible, to achieve ,who are waiting for that special moment when the impossible will became a reality)


She was a young woman who yearned for the living God
Her soul magnified the Lord
And she rejoiced in God her Saviour
She watched and waited for the Messiah
Little did she know the prophet Isaiah had spoken about her
Unafraid to bear the stigma of pregnancy outside of wedlock
She boldly trusted in what God had chosen for her
All eternity had been waiting for this one moment
And God chose her
Allow me somebody to reintroduce
A woman after God’s own heart
Mary

These are five ordinary woman chosen by God
The only women to be mentioned in Mathew’s genealogy of Christ
Each woman is an object lesson about the working of Devine Grace
Five unlikely women who changed eternity
Allow me somebody to reintroduce
Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, Bathsheba, Mary
The five women in the lineage of Grace



In Other News 

Meanwhile these were recent celebrations in Agape For All Nations Ministries International all in line with the Halloween theme. 





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures you posted you are finished you have no idea what that man is capable of,wait and see..His been waiting for this for a very long time,I really really feel sorry for you,wait and see.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
"The pictures you posted you are finished you have no idea what that man is capable of,wait and see..His been waiting for this for a very long time,I really really feel sorry for you,wait and see"

What do you mean fellow anonymous, be specific. I don't agree with some of Jean's way of handling things but you are scaring me as well.

:) We can shout at each other, disagree or maybe fight but we should never kill each other

Anonymous said...

Of all the weddings why pick on them?Leave these two young people alone you such a silly woman with that fossil live in partner of yours

Anonymous said...

Did I see the pictures clearly? Baba Enoch and Amai? Amai Enock who massages daddy. Is that sister Judith vekuChitungwiza solemnising the newly weds? And where is Walter? So the woman is the new boss of Agape? This is scary. Why is it that Walter and Judith did not wed? This is strange. When a fly delivers honey, you have every reason to be very worried. I pray to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to open our eyes and ears so we can see and hear clearly.

Anonymous said...

I love this girl! How does anyone allow Judith to pray for or be a marriage officer for their daughter? She has allowed evil husband to molest girls in front of her eyes! She's the ONLY person who knows what this man is capable of. Mxm mani

Anonymous said...

I don't understand , it was a wedding , why should it not be published ? Who doesn't want to be seen in their wedding gown? If you don't like it, just say , don't throw threats!!

Anonymous said...

Jean just cooz your marriage is destroyed dont mean you can hate on others BITCH

Anonymous said...

The Commissioner for USA, Edwin Nhliziyo left Agape a few days ago.Finally he saw the light. He thought he could rehabilitate Walter and wife.That was a big ask, a long short. That Judith is now the head of the church shows you this was a business right from the word go so they cannot allow anyone to be CEO of their company. See how the Masochas and their close friends are in key positions of the establishment wherever you go. Its really sad, very sad.