DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER. I would like to thank the newspapers that have covered the Walter Masocha story as they have helped raise awareness of abuse happening in some churches which has been going unreported. However, I have not given any national newspapers the right to waiver my anonymity as a victim of Walter Masocha. This is a personal blog and its within my legal rights to express myself here. According to the law my identity is protected in the media. At this stage, I do not wish to be named in any Scottish or English National Papers. Any newspapers that will name me/ or have already done so have done this without my permission or consent. Any newspapers which have published my picture have done so without my consent. I do not wish to have my pictures published in any Scottish or English newspapers. I ask the media , which I greatly respect for their support in this case in covering the story to respect my right to anonymity as a victim and not name me in any newspapers unless I sign a consent form and agree to do so. I am not ready to be named and I want to use the protection I am granted by law at this time. Thank you.

Monday 15 February 2016

The Battle That Brought Me My Boaz...Is Definitely A Winning Battle

He came to me through my story, it started as HE WAS MY DADDY...a story of pain and abuse, but out of the ashes came beauty, love and family. The greatest thing this battle bought me was love. My King. My Hubby. My Boaz. My Phantom of the Opera. He sings to me, He prays with me, He holds my hand, He protects me. A dotting father to our children. The love of my life. He was never a reader and didn't like blogs much, but lo and behold he read every post and every comment, except the shona ones of course for he is an Asante Prince. When they said "ndiani angade mukadzi ane vana hobho", God sent me this King, as he read my story of pain he saw the woman he wanted to love and said I want to be the man to make her smile again...
And making me smile he does everyday...

And feeds me till my African curves comes out ...

He takes me to the love escape..

And takes my breath away

So yeah do I look like a damsel in distress to you? 

So in a nutshell, my life could not be better. I have met amazing sisters here. I have met someone wonderful brothers. I  have an army of people who believe in me world wide. The jury in Scotland were just the best, they believed in my testimony, no bribes, no tithes money just nothing but the truth...and wasn't he coming off the sex offender register in like two months or something, but if tithes money can speed it up why not...it doesn't take away the TRUTH nor does it take away the battle I won fair and square, in Jean's best-seller I am a WINNER! And more women will win because God made me pave the way for them...

Oh and just another thing...
Do I look bothered? 

In Other News...

I am standing firmly with the victims who have reported Walter Masocha for sexual abuse, as we await for the upcoming trial in April this year, lets continue to pray for the victims. More women continue to report the horrendous alleged abuses in Agape Cult. It wont be one trial to come, its more. I hope my sisters who have been abused will find comfort and strength in my poem that touches on women who persevere and overcomes abuse in religious settings...be inspired sisters, you will all get your BOAZes...


Oh and Ruvimbo mwana wa Daddy as she calls herself been flooding my inbox till I had to block her, not sure what the party she is talking about but any ways, for entertainment purposes one of her emails my dear readers...sometimes we have to laugh hey...well Nino thought it was a compliment though because it says Jean wa Nino, I guess its so true when the bible says even your enemies will bless you...

In Other Other News

I feel encouraged to have been asked to host a women's programme on an inspirational radio station, God is surely enlarging the tent of my territory...Radio ministry is very exciting for me, I have overcome with the word of my testimony and the blood of the lamb...Jean Gasho Ministries is just beginning, 2016 is a fantastic year for me! Oh and for the record, I am not a pastor, I don't have a church, I am just a woman who appears to have inspired other women with my story, now that's MINISTRY! 







40 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaaal, u looking gorgeous nd beautiful Jean.

Anonymous said...

Waaaal, u looking gorgeous nd beautiful Jean.

Anonymous said...

You are blessed

Anonymous said...

Go go sister, I'm rooting for you.

Keep your chin up

Anonymous said...

I hear that the upcoming trial was dismissed, is that true?

Anonymous said...

Kikikikik. You forgot to write the important facts my dear that the appeal judges said you lied your statement were inconsistent. The fact of the matter is that Walter did not abuse you , he was cleared. You are not a victim of abuse end off. After all that effort it must truly hurt comeon as much as you try and say it doesn't hurt it does. People should learn to accept defeat. Walter should sue , if l was his attorney l would have advised him to sue.

Anonymous said...

True I can see you not bothered :-)

Jean Gasho said...

Umm sweetheart if I was hurt and bothered I would not have published your comment for starters and would definitely not have published Ruvimbo's email either. I know you guys want me to hurt because it gives you comfort but I'm sorry to disappoint you darling I'm literally not that bothered. I'm too blessed to be stressed. As I said I won this battle fair and square. The results of my work proves I'm the winner in this so don't know what defeat you talking about its funny. The fruit of this blog is just blooming darling my hubs Nino being the icing on the cake so my efforts brought me gold. I know peace is not something you Agape folk are familiar with but as for me I have peace that passes all understanding. I sleep like a baby so sorry you ain't gonna get any comfort that I'm hurting. Go on social media people are actually not bothered about the appeal stuff or whatever they just know the fruit of Walter its just rotten babes that's what everyone knows. There is a big world out there outside the four walls of Agape. This blog is read by millions. I am a winner crown ndinayo musoro love for all to see, I don't need to prove happiness I'm literally glowing right now. They call it being blessed in English. Have a good day it's half term here and I'm off to spend the day with my children its quite sunny too today xxx

Anonymous said...

Jean your hair looks amazing where did you get done?

Anonymous said...

Not bothered really? How about the masses who were hurt by your blog? YOU published comments about people you don't know
You may not have written them yourself but you brought them out. You ARE as evil as the haters who wanted to bad mouth their enemies. And for that. God will reward you baby girl. Wati wadii zvako, you're far from victory. If l were you l would Truly repent and be really blessed. You lost your way your so called cause and focus. Stay blessed honey bunny

Anonymous said...

You rock baby girl and nice hair.This is a battle you have won and your fruits says it all. By their fruits you will know them. No case is dismissed and I know more ladies who are reporting to the police now. Let's see if he can survive this. I think he has already signed a 2years court contract with his lawyers so that the charge will be reduced. Woo to agape tithes Kiki Kiki. Keep shinning Jean, you deserve the best.

Anonymous said...

After hearing Walter had the gutts to appeal his convictions,it gave me the urge to report him for what he did to me as well. Evil man, God will punish you forever and meet you in court. Jean, this battle is not ending today until this evil man faces eternal destruction in fire. Lot of lives have been wounded by this man who thinks he can appeal. Does he think at all. I'm shocked. After knowing you even made a girl at age 12 touched your private part. This is crazy.

Anonymous said...

It's really sad. Some people still believe Walter is human. He raped 3 girls , Judith's sisters a age around 11-13, he abused girls in ZAOGA . He abused more girls in Agape.
Jean, you don't need to convince anyone about the victory.... Agape perished at the revelations of this man's other life.
He is 2 in 1 ! One day, those in denial will see through him! God does not sleep nor slumber . Yes, ladies weldone! Keep coming out. You might be saving your own daughters from sexual abuse, he's possessed .
Jean you look amazing!!! Thank u for leading the battle against evil.
6 more cases to go Sochas.

max said...

Ahoy Jean. Ahoy Keyboard Warriors. We are winners, the paedophile might have been cleared but the truth remains that Manyengavana is a rapist. His juju is doing wonders, but the end is nigh. The wrath of the living God will strike you, Walter soon. Watch this space.

Anonymous said...

Thank God for this Nino guy! You brought a smile to our little girl, a hero, a strong survivor of abuse!

Anonymous said...

What abuse ?She wanted out of her marriage so she could prostitute herself .Whose baby is Fadzai ? Mune mileage amai mavekunyepa kuti God this or that ..zvange zvorwadza kugara mumusha munetsika nhaika?

Anonymous said...

Do you know the definition of a prostitute, she is a married woman now. Siyai mwana avake musha wake, now she's married hamusisina zvekutaura. Jean faya moto minin'ina chekumirira hapana

Anonymous said...

fadzi siyanayi naye naJean they are doing well.kana baba venyu vairatidzwa zveshuwa handiti he should have been shown kuti his saint Envoy Envoy Lawrence Ruwona was married untill feb 2013 kuna mai FEBI.SHE PASSED AWAY IN FEB 2013 in zimbabwe.information iyi iri pafacebook pemukoma wawo Erick ruwona the bishop we Anglican manicaland.tarisayi mushamisike veduwe.

which means all these years Envoy Joyce was fornicating with Envoy Lawrence Ruwona.very very sad indeed kutomira papulpit vaRuwona ityai mwari apa Muchato wenyu naJoyce ruwona notting uri kupi.

Mai FEBI havafari nezvawakaita Chiwoniso.ndiwe wakakonzera kuti vafe.

KBW check facebook yaBISHOP ERICK RUWON ndivo vamwe vana wUTAUNASHE ava mhombwe chaidzo

Anonymous said...

Inga zvavanenge vatsvene pane vanhu kunyepera kuita varibhoo

Anonymous said...

Nhai imi ambuya makatadzirwa ne munhu wese here?tipei blog ra Fadzi ndewaani?akafanana na Daddy

Anonymous said...

vasiyei vaRuona mrs iyo ndoyanga iri pfambi yemakoko.ndinoiziva kuma nights uku maone chaiwo. previous husband hayaimira pakadaro. VaRuona varimunhamo.makuhwa ndopamusha.mrs facebook ungaita pastor vakadaro shuwa tinooonera paface book. ivovana va daddy they are good at facebooking lol. ndokuchiti una mufundisi kureva mai vanongorotomoka pafacebook hahahhahahahahah .ikozvino tongooona mapictures a bishop RUONA .Rumours has it that chiwoniso makuyana ruona anoti daddy havana annointing kudarika bishop ruona. kwanzi ndoma bishop echokwadi iwayo.mai fibhi vakandi rwadza chaizvo. daddy you ordained them knowing kuti varuona vane mukadzi kumusha. you shall see them by their mafurutuzi.

Anonymous said...

nhai ko sei muchiti Jean ihure. ko ma Enivhoyi enyu arikungo siya nekutorana nevamwe vakadzi muno wani? agape maone or matwo chaiwo

Takashanda Mu Agape said...

koini ndakabuda kare ndiri kungorota daddy mazuva ose ndoiita sei nhai kuti ndisavarote?? ndotya kuenda kuneimwe svondo ndozonorota rota vana Daddy veko. kana kurara idambudziko.ndikango kotsiiii dadddy vauya ndoita sei nhai vanhu wee. ndakambopinda imwe svondo asi handirote daddy veko.please advise

Poshia Pablo said...

Nino you are a good guy. you have true love. Thats what we call true unconditional love.you got the style as well.

Anonymous said...

Welll waiting for the other nyayas n'anga yenyu iri kushanda kwazvo.kwanzi ndeye Nigeria. vanongobuda but mushonga unofumuka. Jean we know the truth zvichafumuka zvababa ava. well done Jean. by the way I Like your hair you look younger and younger.

Anonymous said...

mai Pheabe vapfuka yohwe Joice iwe iweka. kokuzoisa picture ya daddy vaine nyaya pa wall pako nhaiwe ndokunzi unzi ndiwe chaiye mwana weagape ???at the same time woisa yava bishop brother yechikomba chako Laurence ruona kwanzi waitoti avandovaka ordainwa zvechokwadi kwete vekuzvi annointa kureva Daddy nhai zvenyu imi?????

Anonymous said...

yohwee inga kuAgape kwenyu kwaka oma kunyangwe zvikanzi kuchisisna masvondo ukahandimbo vistor kune mashura

Anonymous said...

yohwee inga kuAgape kwenyu kwaka oma kunyangwe zvikanzi kuchisisna masvondo ukahandimbo vistor kune mashura

Anonymous said...

maone maone Ahoy Jean blog ngarifambe we still Team Jean Ahoy ahoy keyboard warriors where are you this is the beggining by the way I am your friend chiwoniso Joyce pa facebook tinofara tese waona.zibenzi remukadzi risina pastorial behaviour iwo ma envoy enyu ekungo kumba. remember chawakadya chamuka.kutora baba phebe . Pheabe anenge asina baba ikozvino

Takashanda Mu Agape said...

We are here Ahoy Ahoy long live Jeans blogg.Tipe nyaya ukasatipa toenda ku Musvo tonovabutsa.handiro blog rega kwaaaa. pane musvo maona

Anonymous said...

Mashura chaivo. Ndogehena panyika. Siyai zvizadzane HIV. Jean you are looking WOW! All curvy and mwaa. Nino you chose well my brother. You know I am thrilled to see you wil be hosting your own show! I just was sent something by another lady. It was a lady "pastor" on radio doing her thing. And I thought of you Jean! I see you are already walking in the Spirit! You will succeed . I am so glad you did not allow this whole crepe put you down. Those who talk is suing do they know what they are really talking about! Please stop that nonsense! Like dust you keep rising the more they try and beat you down. They thought if they buried you they would have killed you. Little did they know you are a seed. Once buried, you will germinate and grow and flourish. Guess what Jean, you have the right ingredients to make you flourish! Christ in you. Faith in God and that is your victory. Player haters! If you can stand the heat get out of the kitchen! Love you Jean and keep rising. Refocus and leave this Agape thing behind and watch it die! dont bother responding to the loser people. Just post their bloody s#*# comments and move on. We know who we are! We will never be intimidated! Go team Jean! Nino, I love you my brother! I pray get to meet you one day soon. Looking good the both of you! Mwaa

Anonymous said...

I think try prophet Mboro vepa Joza apa. Unotorota irimo yese. Usatinetsa. Zvikanetsa apply for chikurubhi visit, Gumbura ariko uko. If all comes to nought, ring surgery for daddy he is free again. Stupeti yemunhu

Anonymous said...

Wendy Nyarai Fisher thank you for gracing us with your presence in Nottingham on Sunday. It was so good seeing you my sister. Welcome back

Anonymous said...

Oh Wendy Fisher, the woman doesn't know if she is coming or going, mental health issues a husband with a learning disability, Agape can be the only place for her, sascam center.

Anonymous said...

Shame Agape yapera kani, Ian gone, Hove gone kwakutopemberera mapenzi ana Wendy kuti vadzoka. I hope she managed to get her money she has been claiming that Richard and Max Madhume stole from her.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's very nice laughing at someone for having mental problems. At least she is searching for deliverance in the right place

Anonymous said...

Ndokumbirawo a link to Nino's music. Ndayedza kutsvaga "Nino music " paYoutube hapana chabuda.

Jean Gasho said...

No problem dear here is his website and lunks to some you tube videos

https://youtu.be/At4XLR3xU1k

https://youtu.be/SPPVQtUZMUk

https://youtu.be/BYSo_kb2H0s

ninomusiqonline.com

http://ytainment.com/opera-singersongwriter-nino-has-been-confirmed-to-perform-this-years-screen-nation-awards-uk-on-march-19th/

Whilst you are at it please like my page on Facebook Jean Gasho x

Jean Gasho said...

No problem dear here is his website and links to some you tube videos

https://youtu.be/At4XLR3xU1k

https://youtu.be/SPPVQtUZMUk

https://youtu.be/BYSo_kb2H0s

ninomusiqonline.com

http://ytainment.com/opera-singersongwriter-nino-has-been-confirmed-to-perform-this-years-screen-nation-awards-uk-on-march-19th/

Whilst you are at it please like my page on Facebook Jean Gasho x

Anonymous said...

Many many thanks.